Monday, January 21, 2008

The Best Place To Learn How To Build A Online Business

Are you tired of the same online marketing that is out there? Are you as sick as I am with all these e book course put out by these internet marketing scammers, uh I mean internet marketing gurus that say they are going you to help become rich online but never truly deliver. I mean where does it all end? I have bought into so many of theses broken promises.

But I have found a few (very few) that had a little help full information. But there always seemed little pieces of the puzzle missing.The main thing is a real plan to follow and there was no one to go to when you were confused or stuck.

Well there are few e books I found help full.. And I think there are a few marketing gurus out there on the internet that think there are helping.

But it seems that most can not understand that when some one is just starting out trying to build a online business that do not have tech skills or experience need more than just a e book). And alot of these membership sites have forums that they tell you to post your questions to ,but these usually has either a bunch of people just as clueless as you are,or people who just try to get you to purchase what they are trying to sell. This really bothers me because they are taking advantage of people who were there seeking help.

Here is something I had to learn the hard way, no matter what what the sales copy says there is no push button over night rags to riches system out there.You are going to have to put time and effort into your online business. There is a lot you have to learn.

And the best advice I can give is never give up, stick with it and keep a positive mind set.(something I have alot of trouble with) and you might want to read "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill. For a book that is about 100 years old it is a big help in the way you think about things and the way you think about gaining wealth.

Wealthy Affiliate University has been a big help to me on trying to learn online marketing and affiliate marketing,but the biggest lesson I have learned from Wealthy affiliate is to never give up. I have learned that I was not alone in my struggle to learn online marketing and that there are many just like me, in fact a lot of the marketers that are now making a full time living online struggled for a great while also.http://beawealthyaffiliate.wordpress.com

Newer Post Older Post Home